We provide aesthetic restorations with consistent and predictable results
Increase Case Acceptance, deliver award-winning results, and accelerate revenue growth.
Join the 500+ dentists who succeed by choosing Frontier Veneers.
Fill our our Quick Contact Form
To Download Our Fee Schedule ⬇
Request Our Fee Schedule ⬇
Quick Contact Form
Please complete this Quick Contact Form and Gil will e-mail you shortly with a fee schedule.
If immediate assistance is required, call us at 800-790-3999
Turnaround Times & Shipping: We typically require 12 days in the lab for fabrication. If you set appointments 2 weeks out between prep and seat, there should be no issues. If you need a RUSH case, no problem, no extra charge – as long as you don’t make it a habit! We use FedEx Overnight and shipping is included in our fees
Tools To Help You Succeed As A Cosmetic Dentist
Being a successful cosmetic dentist is all about creating a positive experience for your patients.
From our innovative marketing campaigns and smile simulations, to educational videos that help you develop skills in this field – we are here to help you succeed.
We offer complimentary Smile Simulations for your patients.
- You will get an email containing their before/after, their contact information and a quick description of what they are looking for in their new smile.
How The Frontier Smile QR Counter Card Works
- Your patient scans the QR Code with their phone
- Your patient enters Your Name on the Quick Connect Form and uploads a selfie
- You will then get an email containing their before/after Smile Simulation
- Typical turnaround time is 1 business day
Put Our Complimentary QR Counter Card In Your Office To...
- Spark more interest in cosmetic dentistry from every patient
- Gain more authority as a top cosmetic dentist in your area
- Increase perceived value of your office via technology
- Grow your cosmetic revenues
- Educate your patients on how veneers are made.
- Start a conversation about your capabilities and extensive work as a cosmetic dentist.
- Place these in your front reception area, every operatory, consultation room, and even on TV screens around your office.
Buy a pack of books at a discounted rate and pass them out to patients, local hair salons, med spas in your community, etc.
We'll personalize a label on the back of the books with your name and practice information so prospective patients can call to set up a consultation.
One of the most important aspects in a patient's treatment is communication between the dentist and their laboratory.
In the Brent Explains Video Series, Brent West shares some tips and tricks to help you with Lab Communication, Prep Design, and more.
The videos are short but informative so you can get the information you need in under 3 minutes.